Super Trader Karen
Super retail trader Karen turned $100k into $41 million in profits in 5 years. Listen to how she did it.
- Keep it Simple
- Know the big picture
- Watch price and volume, very critical
- Bollinger bands (x2 Standard Deviations)
- Short option premium (selling calls and puts, very risky as has open loss)
- Trade of theta
- Less or no technical studies
- Does not trade stocks, options only
- Due to such a large account options on only: NASDAQ 100, SP500, Russel 2000
- Non directional plays
- Trading and investing is like learning a craft, trading is very difficult
- Stocks are too difficult to pick for the retail investor, unknown news and fundamentals can sink you
- Therefore does not trade stocks (only Indexes), wishes to avoid the 'Earnings Season' risk
- Low drawdowns
- Has a single and simple strategy (one trick to beat the market) which is Wide Index Strangles
- Shorting premium (option writing)
From TastyTrade.com 24 minutes of magic
NOTE: readtheticker.com does allow users to load objects and text on charts, however some annotations are by a free third party image tool named Paint.net
..."By knowing the exact vibration of each individual stock I am able to determine at what point each will receive support and what point the greatest resistance is to be met"...
William D Gann
..“One must search through a maze of complex and contradictory details to get to the significant facts … Then he must be able to operate coldly, clearly, and skilfully on the basis of those facts.” The challenge for the successful speculator is “how to disentangle the cold hard facts from the rather warm feelings of the people dealing with the facts.” Moreover, “if you get all the facts, your judgment can be right; if you don’t get all the facts, it can’t be right”...
.."Stock market bubbles don't grow out of thin air. They have a solid basis in reality, but reality as distorted by a misconception"..
..“I buy on the assumption they could close the market the next day and not reopen it for five years” and “Much success can be attributed to inactivity. Most investors cannot resist the temptation to constantly buy and sell.”..
..“Don’t try to buy at the bottom and sell at the top. It can’t be done except by liars.”..
Created on: 6/16/2012 10:28:34 PM Last Update: 2/7/2013 12:04:11 AM Posted by: RTT
We at readtheticker.com hold the view that a mix of stock chart technical analysis, Richard Wyckoff, William Gann and Jim Hurst methods plus market fundamentals allows the investor to formulate a very sound market opinion. These attributes are mutually inclusive and must be weighted equally before investing or trading in any Stock, ETF, Currency, Bond, Commodity, CFD or Mutual Fund