Super Trader Karen
Super retail trader Karen turned $100k into $41 million in profits in 5 years. Listen to how she did it.
- Keep it Simple
- Know the big picture
- Watch price and volume, very critical
- Bollinger bands (x2 Standard Deviations)
- Short option premium (selling calls and puts, very risky as has open loss)
- Trade of theta
- Less or no technical studies
- Does not trade stocks, options only
- Due to such a large account options on only: NASDAQ 100, SP500, Russel 2000
- Non directional plays
- Trading and investing is like learning a craft, trading is very difficult
- Stocks are too difficult to pick for the retail investor, unknown news and fundamentals can sink you
- Therefore does not trade stocks (only Indexes), wishes to avoid the 'Earnings Season' risk
- Low drawdowns
- Has a single and simple strategy (one trick to beat the market) which is Wide Index Strangles
- Shorting premium (option writing)
From TastyTrade.com 24 minutes of magic
NOTE: readtheticker.com does allow users to load objects and text on charts, however some annotations are by a free third party image tool named Paint.net
..“The desire for constant action irrespective of underlying conditions is responsible for many losses on Wall Street, even among the professionals, who feel that they must take home some money every day, as though they were working for regular wages.”..
.."Wall Street is the only place that people ride to in a Rolls Royce to get advice from those who take the subway"..
Created on: 6/16/2012 10:28:34 PM GMT Last Update: 2/7/2013 12:04:11 AM GMT Posted by: RTT
We at readtheticker.com hold the view that a mix of stock chart technical analysis, Richard Wyckoff, William Gann and Jim Hurst methods plus market fundamentals allows the investor to formulate a very sound market opinion. These attributes are mutually inclusive and must be weighted equally before investing or trading in any Stock, ETF, Currency, Bond, Commodity, CFD or Mutual Fund