Super Trader Karen
Super retail trader Karen turned $100k into $41 million in profits in 5 years. Listen to how she did it.
- Keep it Simple
- Know the big picture
- Watch price and volume, very critical
- Bollinger bands (x2 Standard Deviations)
- Short option premium (selling calls and puts, very risky as has open loss)
- Trade of theta
- Less or no technical studies
- Does not trade stocks, options only
- Due to such a large account options on only: NASDAQ 100, SP500, Russel 2000
- Non directional plays
- Trading and investing is like learning a craft, trading is very difficult
- Stocks are too difficult to pick for the retail investor, unknown news and fundamentals can sink you
- Therefore does not trade stocks (only Indexes), wishes to avoid the 'Earnings Season' risk
- Low drawdowns
- Has a single and simple strategy (one trick to beat the market) which is Wide Index Strangles
- Shorting premium (option writing)
From TastyTrade.com 24 minutes of magic
NOTE: readtheticker.com does allow users to load objects and text on charts, however some annotations are by a free third party image tool named Paint.net
.."After years of patient study I have proven to my entire satisfaction as well as demonstrated to others that vibration explains every possible phase and condition of the market."..
William D Gann
..“If it’s obvious, it’s obviously wrong.”..
..“Successful speculation requires staying on top of changes in industries and companies that either create new industries or improve on existing industries. The majority of your profits will come from these two … The shrewdest traders throughout history all adapted the skill of reactionary change, as the market constantly presents new and different opportunities.”..
.."Markets are constantly in a state of uncertainty and flux and money is made by discounting the obvious and betting on the unexpected"..
.."Money can't buy you happiness but it does bring you a more pleasant form of misery"..
Created on: 6/16/2012 10:28:34 PM Last Update: 2/7/2013 12:04:11 AM Posted by: RTT
We at readtheticker.com hold the view that a mix of stock chart technical analysis, Richard Wyckoff, William Gann and Jim Hurst methods plus market fundamentals allows the investor to formulate a very sound market opinion. These attributes are mutually inclusive and must be weighted equally before investing or trading in any Stock, ETF, Currency, Bond, Commodity, CFD or Mutual Fund