We allow members to generate and save online stock charts. We have a bias to the methods of the above very famous legendary traders. Please take the time to research this site. We are a financial education theme website covering the following:
1) Richard Wyckoff (Livermore) logic friendly online stock charts.
2) Home of Wyckoff 2.0 for the 21st century.
3) William Gann Angle, Arc, Levels and Percentages. Friendly online stock charts.
4) Jim Hurst cycle analysis. Friendly online stock charts, with scanning abilities.
5) Home of RTT Cycle Finder Spectrum and WhatIf charts. Easy way to find cycles in the price data.
6) Home of the RTT Market Timer. 30 years of success!
7) Powerful Flash Charts. Eyeball up to 50 flash charts on one browser page.
8) Volume Wave Charts. Many ways to study the wave of price and volume.
9) Cause and Effect Charts. Quickly review Wyckoff cause price action for a possible explosive effect.
10) Price Period Scan. Scan previous price patterns to find highly correlated price action.
11) WD Gann Master Timer Factor. Tools that allow you to forecast price action like the master.
12) Substantial Historical Data. We have 50 to 100 years of daily O,H,L,C,V data for market leading symbols.
We allow members the ability to mix and match Wyckoff, Livermore, Gann and Hurst techniques. Improve your investment skills by learning the techniques of these markets legends. Once you have determined the trend supported by the fundamentals the techniques shown here will show how to enjoy good profits.
Further we allow our proprietary indicators for use with the above famous techniques to further increase your chances of success in the market. We dont stop there, we throw in our sophisticated 'Alpha Stock Scanner' and 'Swing Scanner' to help you find stocks and ETFs that out perform Mr Market. We are stock option friendly with volatility data and probability cones.
We encourage members to study global macro trends and inter market relationships via Hurst cycles, Gann Angles and Wyckoff market phase’s analysis. We believe these robust technical methods mixed with fundamentals provide clearer view of the trends.Please review the demo charts , video tutorials and FAQs and please bookmark our 'blog' for the latest news. Click the above 'General Information' menu item and learn more.